Explore a new virtual world with The Sims 4 where you have the power to create and control people. Customize the looks and personalities of your Sims. Build them a perfect home by choosing your favorite design and décor options. Develop relationships with other Sims, let your Sims pursue careers and work on getting skills. It’s your decision who your Sims will be and the direction each one’s life will take.
On this page you will find useful information, screenshots, trailers, system requirements, a price overview with the cheapest games and more about the base game.
North America: September 2, 2014
Europe: September 4, 2014
Create Unique Sims
Create and play with one or multiple Sims at the same time. Customize their whole body, including body shape, ethnicity, hairstyles and accessoires. Which personality trairts would you give them? Figure out their aspiration in life. Each detail helps to make unique Sims.
Build The House Of Your Dreams
It is up to you to decide on everything. Where will you build the house and which furniture will you put in it? Decide on both the interior and exterior design of your house, the landscape and décor. It is also possible to add pools and basements. Are you in need of inspiration? Use the ‘Style Rooms’ in-game tool to check out curated rooms that can be easily added to your house.
Explore Exciting Worlds
Make sure to explore all the vibrant communities and interesting venues that are included in this game. Travel between different worlds to experience what each location has to offer. Expand your social circle by meeting new Sims in distinct destination.
Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Packs
Besides the The Sims 4 base game also Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Packs have been released. This overview shows all the current additions. Make sure to visit the upcoming Sims games and earlier released Sims games pages as well.
Stories gameplay trailer
Build Mode gameplay trailer
Create A Sim gameplay trailer
Latest news about The Sims 4
- Release day: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs available right now - November 9, 2017
- Blog about 10 reasons to get excited about The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - November 5, 2017
- Blog about the upcoming new world Brindleton Bay - November 4, 2017
- New The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs veterinarian gameplay trailer appeared - October 26, 2017
- Blog about running a vet clinic in The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - October 26, 2017
- New blog about unique personalities in The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - October 26, 2017
- The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: the countdown continues… - October 15, 2017
- Blog about Create-a-Pet in The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs - October 12, 2017
- The Sims 4 is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 - September 14, 2017
- Available right now: The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff - August 24, 2017